DRAPE yourself in courage so to be authentic and vulnerable. For in being my authentic self, I took drapes and created this look - but to do so I had to have courage. Courage to be different and be seen for all that I am, courage to not limit myself, and courage to face my self-doubts by being vulnerable. Thru vulnerability, I found the bridge to connection pulling the power from within and made the choice to stop playing small embracing the talents given to me to give to others.
- High waisted pants
- Side seam invisible zipper in pants
- Grommets are strategically placed so to show skin and still be able to wear panties without them showing
- Top is loose-fitting for flexibility, comfort (also, proportionalty reduces waistline - I got u girl!) and sleeveless for breathability
- Top back center invisible zipper for ease
- Pick your favorite grommet drapes, pattern and colorway desired, to be transformed into a 2-piece pant set (optional designer’s pick of grommet drapes personalized to you)
EMBARK ON THE CREATIVE JOURNEY >> Once payment is received, you will be contacted for your measurements provided with a diagram if needed on how to take them. A pattern will be created using your measurements, and then placed on fabric to cut and sew. Please allow 3 weeks to receive your order (creation and shipping included.) Photos of "behind the seams" will be shared for you to experience the creative journey of your DRAPE in the making.